Taskbar remains on top of client on launch when in fullscreen

When launching a game in fullscreen, the Windows taskbar will remain on top of the client app. By unfocusing and then focusing Roblox client app again, it will cause the taskbar to be hidden as it should be on launch.

I’ve only noticed the issue occurring within the past couple of weeks. I recently updated to the latest Windows 10 version, so an operating system change by Microsoft may be the cause of the issue.

Video

Information

Operating System: Windows 10
Version: 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Have you tried hiding your taskbar

This is an issue with the Roblox application as other full screen games do not have this issue. In addition, this only occurs on the initial launch in full screen. Unfocusing and focusing on the client app will cause the taskbar to be hidden as expected when initially launching.

Can you let me know if it’s still happening, as of, more or less right now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re a wizard! :wink:

It is now working perfectly fine when launching in full screen as expected even when focusing on another app.

Well, the good news is it’s fixed! Yay!

The bad news is that the original problem of the Roblox Player window occasionally appearing in Always-On-Top mode is back :frowning_face: So back to the drawing board for that one.

1 Like

No worries, you’ll eventually track down the cause of the original problem. I believe in you :wink:

If any issues pop up like this again when you try to fix the always-on-top mode issue, I’ll make sure to let you know since I know it was something that you weren’t able to replicate at the office when testing the fix

well, this is happening to me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.