Tax Calculator For All

Hello!

I have recently noticed that Roblox has removed the handy UI that showed the amount you would receive after the 30% tax. This has made it incredibly difficult to price products to get payment properly.

To fix this issue, I have created a tax calculator on replit. You can access it here.

To use this, please press the “Run” button at the top of the screen, and follow the instructions in the console for the rest!

Thank you.

7 Likes

Can’t a normal calculator do this???

robux amount - 30%

6 Likes

It saves pressing 4 extra keys.

Are you actually sure that the calculator was removed anyways, I recently made a new plugin (which coincidentally has a calculator from Robux to USD lol), and it’s paid access, but it still shows the Robux after tax.

3 Likes

Roblox has allowed you to see your cut in sales for a while now. The tax calculator, while it may be a cool program to execute, Roblox allows you to see it prior to you finalizing the price on your product. If you absolutely need to determine your price and for whatever reason you don’t trust Roblox’s calculator, you can search for, “What is 70% of (total amount)?”

2 Likes

I have made something very similar to this before but it is using a website instead, would be cool if this one also get a front end for it too!

I would add a front-end but I can’t really code HTML.

Well some people like to waste others time, Not sure