‘Golden Era’

“Even the darkest of warriors have a heart of Gold."

[-Table of Contents-]

Sections:

[1.0] - Introduction
[2.0] - Celvestian Philosophy
[3.0] - Ownership
[4.0] - Conclusion

Note: Press Ctrl+F, this allows you to easily navigate through the sections and sub sections by entering the sections tag and name then clicking enter.

:black_small_square:[1.0 | Introduction]:black_small_square:

This thread is about a very old version of the Capital and some of the buildings from it quite possibly being leaked. There is no 100% confirmation if any of the Capital assets were leaked, however, we have this document to make sure we cover our end and protect Celvestia’s beloved Capital. We will not be naming anyone in this thread. Enjoy the read!

:black_small_square:[2.0 | Celvestian Philosophy]:black_small_square:

“Even the darkest of warriors have a heart of gold.”

“We’re a family. We’re a game studio. We’re war enthusiasts. We’re a role play group. We’re a community. We’re a hangout. We’re everything. We’re Celvestia.”

:black_small_square:[3.0 | Ownership]:black_small_square:

NOTE: PLEASE READ SECTION 1 FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING!

Too Long;Didn’t Read (tl;dr):

The Capital is Celvestia’s home base. A version of it was leaked by an old HR long ago, however, he did cease leaking it. This is just to prove that it belongs to Celvestia and anyone that claims it’s theirs were either scammed out of it or are lying to themselves. Plenty of evidence and proof shows that we’re the original owners of The Celvestian Capital.

Actual thread:

Even though this isn’t a huge problem to us, I remember occasionally when we defended The Capital a few years back (late 2014) where people would say “This base is copied.” Or “I’ve raided this base before but with a different group.” Apparently an old HR, who shall not be named, was known to leak Celvestian tech and places whenever he got mad. He could’ve leaked the capital buildings or sold it to other groups as far as I know. Or it could’ve been an accidental uncopylock from the original builder, iiSheldon.

Why are we covering this topic now? Well Celvestia’s Resurgence is a massive remake of the original Celvestian Capital and therefore we must address this issue as it may become a rising concern in-case people are fixed on claiming the original buildings featured at Resurgence are ‘copied’.

Let’s start off with when the Capital was first made and by who:
xxSheldonCooperxx or iiSheldon was tasked to create a city-themed base for Celvestia. It took him about three to four days and we paid him around 2,500 robux for it. Here’s the place showcased by Sheldon:
TDW's Fort [Showcase] - Roblox

Read the description of the game, “Sold to The Dark Warriors and currently being used by the group.” Also check the last time it was created (12/10/2013) and updated (1/14/2014). That’s the original design of the Capital.

I saw Sheldon make it right in-front of me. I’d also occasionally stop by and check on his progress. The Capital was designed for Celvestia ONLY. I have a distaste towards those who claim the buildings are theirs. The Capital is Celvestia’s pride, NOT yours! I have over five different versions of the Capital alone, including a version made by the supposed HR who leaked tech, a version that he made using Sheldon’s buildings. I shall link you to each version down below.

The Original: TDW's Fort [Showcase] - Roblox
The last remake done: Celvestia's Resurgence [RAID HERE] - Roblox
The Second Version (redesigned by the HR): [TDW] Celvestian Capital V2 [VISIT ONLY] - Roblox
Blackout of Celvestia: Celvestia's Original Capital [RAIDABLE] - Roblox
Christmas Version: Test - Roblox

Want to see more versions? PM me! However, these are more then enough to showcase as proof.

Here’s some proof showing the amount of times I’ve edited the multiple versions of the Capital (excluding Celvestia’s Resurgence) throughout the course of 3+ years since late 2013:
[TDW] Just some proof. - YouTube
Sorry if it’s a bit blurry, also my voice was apparently cut out. Oh well, I was sick at the time anyways.

Version history was found here:
Celvestia's Original Capital [RAIDABLE] - Roblox

I also managed to find a group that did have a copy of our buildings. Their member apparently said it was sold to them. This was the group: Hype Revival - Roblox
We found out through LordSuede or LordSuade (I forgot how to spell his name) who was terminated.

The reason why we believe the HR leaked/sold the buildings was because he had a history of leaking Celvestian tech: Outpost Terravara and Celcium Holo, both found below.

[TDW] Outpost Terravara [VISIT ONLY] - Roblox
(Omada99 has a copy of this base as proof it was leaked. I spent 10K ROBUX on this base only for the HR to leak it cause I was stupid enough to let him have a copy of it for edit purposes).

citything - Roblox
This was leaked because the HR was kicked out of the group many times before. As a result, this group down below alongside many others have a copy of it (this place used to be the Celcium Holo until I told them that the Holo was mine and that it was leaked).
http://www.roblox.com/GE-Imperial-Academy-place?id=221613740

So yeah, I personally believe the HR most likely leaked the version he made. The buildings you see in his version are from the original Capital.

The Capital is OUR HOME, OUR PRIDE, AND FOREVER WILL BE OUR CAPITAL!

Too much history has been made with this Capital. There’s hundreds of videos dedicated to defenses at the Capital on my YouTube channel and found in these links:

[TDW] History Videos #4
Vaktovians and Dark Warriors Are Neutral! - YouTube
T.D.W ( A Band Of Brothers) - YouTube
TDW And UST Invasion. - YouTube
[TDW] History Videos #3 - #2

Don’t you dare call it a copy. We made history with this Capital, it is our heart and our pride. I have more then enough evidence to prove that the Capital is originally mine and meant for Celvestia only. I still have plenty of evidence left that covers this too.

Plus, be logical here. How dumb would I be to continuously update and create versions of a ‘copied’ base only to be hated on it? I’d be very stupid. That’s proof right there that it belongs to Celvestia as well and anyone else using it either has the leaked old version of the buildings or got scammed by a guy who sold it to them when it wasn’t theirs in the first place.

So, it’s not copied. The Celvestians are the original owners of the Capital and now the latest version is out:
Celvestia's Resurgence [RAID HERE] - Roblox

:black_small_square:[4.0 | Conclusion]:black_small_square:

Thank you for taking the time to look over this document. This is here to protect Celvestia and its ownership rights of the Capital. If anyone ever claims (for some absurd reason) that the Capital is copied or leaked then they are sorely mistaken. They should be directed towards this document so that they may properly educate themselves on the history of the Capital. However, the true veterans of Celvestia will know how big of an impact our beloved Capital had on our nation. Stay true to your heart of gold Celvestians.

Signed by the Following:

• TheCelvestian, Venerius of Celvestia.
  • AgnitedFury, Celvas of Celvestia.
  • SanityCheck, Celvas of Celvestia.
  • Embresk, Jakorious of Celvestia.
  • MysticCelvestian, Jakorious of Celvestia.
  • Swordloxx, Jakorious of Celvestia.
  • Sketchys, Jakorious of Celvestia.
  • Agreed upon by the Celvestian community.

TRUE TO OUR HEART OF GOLD!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.