Team Change System [UI]

Good afternoon developers!

I made a small team change system for you! After you transfer the model to your Roblox Studio, there will be installation instructions inside the folder and so on!

If you need to add more fields for teams, just make a duplicate of the “TeamFrame” and it will automatically adjust to the size and distance thanks to the “UIListLayout”

Also, the UI will automatically adjust to the size of all devices Computers / Tablets/ Phones and so on.

7 Likes

UI looks nice, the gradient is just off to me. Are there any different gradients for the buttons? And is this automated or do you need to make frames for the teams?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the choice of gradients is limited. You only need to make a duplicate of the first “TeamFrame” and it will automatically move to the bottom and adjust to the dimensions. All you have to do is insert the team color into the script and change the team name to "Team Name’

With the left mouse button, click on “TeamFrame” and everything will be configured automatically
Screenshot_207

3 Likes

I like the Ui, but I will improve some.

Tip: If you want the team choice button to the middle, select the UIListLayout then select the ventrical aligment to center

1 Like