Team changer system

This is a free team changer model made by me. It’s extremely customizable, and easy to use for beginners!
There are further instructions on setting this up inside the README ModuleScript from the model.

Example video:

20 Likes

Sleek and modern compared to the antiquated team changer scripts available on the ToolBox currently!

1 Like

I have to say I have seen lot worse things here and this certainly is not one of them. This is quite good, the gui though is not the best but still good. Things wrong with the gui are the fact that the text is too big and the neutral buttons feels off and there is no padding between the tabs.

1 Like

Hello, I haven’t seen the model inside yet, but I would like to know if there is an option to be able to put a Roblox group to join a team.

1 Like

Should be easy to do. It isnt implemented here, but you could do it without much hassle. I’ll work on it today and update the module with group requirements.

1 Like

Would you be able to implement a feature where on button click the character is loaded? Normally, not everything is updated when a player’s team is changed, but :LoadCharacter resets them.

Easy to do! Just check out the server script.

1 Like