Team Create access suddenly removed + no groups displayed

Was working on my game a few minutes ago, and had to restart studio because a model wouldn’t insert.

After restarting, I try to open the game from the group places tab, however none of my groups and its adjacent games, including the game I was working on, appeared. They all vanished.

I figured it was solely a problem with the group tab, therefore I went into the recents, to try and rejoin it from there. But to my great disappointment I was greeted by this popup.

Even pulling up the group on the roblox page gives me a 400 Bad Request error

The status page doesn’t mention any issues, but I figure its just extremely delayed in showing outages. I was just worried that I was kicked off the group, or that the group got hijacked or something along those lines.

To add some additional information, it shows that “this user is not in any groups” on every profile of my friends, leading me to assume that the servers are acting up.

I ask you to forgive me if I have put this in the wrong category, have some mercy on me. Either way, is this just a bug, or are roblox servers downright taking a dump again?

UPDATE: Progress made. Still dying however.

1 Like