Team Create Baseplate template is moderated - New Team Create games never load

After creating a new place using the default Baseplate template and turning on Team Create, Studio shows you a “Loading game” prompt and the place never loads. When you go back to Develop page on the website, the place shows a deleted or rejected icon like the place has been moderated. The place is broken and cannot be edited.

It has been clarified that this is caused by the place template getting moderated.

This seems to be breaking intermittently - it gets fixed only to break again a few days later.

To reproduce the issue:

• Go to the Develop page on the website and make a game, or create a new game from a template in Studio.
  • Edit the game in Studio.
  • Turn on Team Create. It will then show you an infinite “Loading game” window.
  • If you look back at the Develop page, the place will have a deleted / rejected / moderated icon, and the game will be effectively deleted because you cannot access it.

My specs:

• PC
  • Roblox Studio (0.400.0.336387 64 Bit)
  • Windows 10 Home (10.0.18362 Build 18362)

I noticed this happening like 15 minutes ago. My friend has said its been going on for awhile now but I haven’t seen it before.

Bug1

Place In Picture

Gif of bug:

6tyavEE

I've tested this on a alt and had my friend ( @aEdwxrd ) test it too. He got the same result. This also shows on group games, not just player games.

His pictures:

unknown

His place

As of 22 hours after posting it seems my places were fixed (they now have unmoderated icons).
2-3 Days later, this is happening again.

26 Likes

Can confirm.

This issue has been happening for a long time now, and I’ve reported it in the Team Create Bugs thread; however, all I’ve gotten was a band-aid fix to the issue: uncorrupted the place.

This has been going for so long now that I wonder why it hasn’t been properly reviewed yet.

Infact, most of the newly created TC places owned by players and not groups get this issue.

This place for example has been hit by this problem: https://www.roblox.com/games/3575237111/Team-Create

4 Likes

I also had this issue but all i did to fix it was add a block in the place and then activate Team Create. The problem happens when you just activate Team Create with an empty baseplate .

3 Likes

Thank you for the report. Our engineering team is actively investigating.

We’ll follow up with more updates once resolved.

3 Likes

Issue is now resolved, thank you again for the report!

If you encounter any new issues please reply to this thread with a link to the moderated place.

5 Likes

It looks like this issue is happening again.
Was looking at a Post Approval thread and reproduced it just now.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4436379074/PeZsmistics-Place-Number-46

Seems fixed now

2 Likes

The places linked in here are still corrupted.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4424968439/Sky-Wars-ALPHA
https://www.roblox.com/games/3575237111/Team-Create

I got a place on my main account and places on an alt account that are still moderated by this. The ones on my alt account were unmoderated/fixed but got moderated again by this.

Main:
Place

Alt:
Place 1
Place 2
Place 3

Any updates on this?

My places are still corrupted by this bug.

Edit: For some odd reason they are working now.

The issue still occurs on my end. It also not just new places that can be affected. I tried enabling team create on an older place and the same thing happens.

Game Link: meshes and stuff - Roblox (Although the problem still occurs even if the game gets unmoderated)

Every new game I try to create on my group just gets moderated even without enabling team create.

Link to affected game: [deleted] - Roblox

See title. If the issue is that they are moderated, then they can be unmoderated.

@HiIoh @SwenzjeGames Make sure you are including links to the places.

2 Likes

Recently encountered this issue.

Affected places: Development - Roblox iS_cript's Place Number: 159 - Roblox Syn's Superpowers - Roblox Lufe's Models - Roblox

Edit: Potential fix to create new games and enable TC: Can't connect to new TC places - #4 by cloakedyoshi

The issue has returned. I can’t create or edit a game with a friend.

Place Link

Edit: My issues are persistent and happens 100% of the time.

I’ve had this as well. :thinking:

Happened to me a day or two ago, but it seems to be working fine now.

So im having this issue too. Everytime I publish a game with an empty baseplate it “locks” and I cant play it nor edit it.
Here’s a list of the places i’ve tried making this afternoon
As you can see they all have the “content deleted” image. And this is how all the pages of the places look like

As you can see im the owner of the place, but I cant enter it nor edit it (sometimes it lets me)

And as you can see, the place is just empty (I just created this place and published it)

This happens all the time I upload a game with an empty baseplate, but it doenst happen when I upload a game with another template.

Please provide links to the places

1 Like