Team Create Baseplate template is moderated - New Team Create games never load

I got a place on my main account and places on an alt account that are still moderated by this. The ones on my alt account were unmoderated/fixed but got moderated again by this.

Main:
Place

Alt:
Place 1
Place 2
Place 3

Any updates on this?

My places are still corrupted by this bug.

Edit: For some odd reason they are working now.

The issue still occurs on my end. It also not just new places that can be affected. I tried enabling team create on an older place and the same thing happens.

Game Link: meshes and stuff - Roblox (Although the problem still occurs even if the game gets unmoderated)

Every new game I try to create on my group just gets moderated even without enabling team create.

Link to affected game: [deleted] - Roblox

See title. If the issue is that they are moderated, then they can be unmoderated.

@HiIoh @SwenzjeGames Make sure you are including links to the places.

2 Likes

Recently encountered this issue.

Affected places: Development - Roblox iS_cript's Place Number: 159 - Roblox Syn's Superpowers - Roblox Lufe's Models - Roblox

Edit: Potential fix to create new games and enable TC: Can't connect to new TC places - #4 by cloakedyoshi

The issue has returned. I can’t create or edit a game with a friend.

Place Link

Edit: My issues are persistent and happens 100% of the time.

I’ve had this as well. :thinking:

Happened to me a day or two ago, but it seems to be working fine now.

So im having this issue too. Everytime I publish a game with an empty baseplate it “locks” and I cant play it nor edit it.
Here’s a list of the places i’ve tried making this afternoon
As you can see they all have the “content deleted” image. And this is how all the pages of the places look like

As you can see im the owner of the place, but I cant enter it nor edit it (sometimes it lets me)

And as you can see, the place is just empty (I just created this place and published it)

This happens all the time I upload a game with an empty baseplate, but it doenst happen when I upload a game with another template.

Please provide links to the places

1 Like

The places themselves arent important, since they’re empty

When creating a new place, turning on Team Create makes the thumbnail a rejected image and you cannot connect to the place. This results in creating team creates until one of them works.

This bug happens very frequently. To re-create the bug, make a place and turn on team create. You’ll end up connecting for a long time. When you check, the thumbnail will have changed to a rejected image.

(I changed the titles to “Broken Game”)

I noticed this bug starting about a month ago and didn’t think much of it.

Here’s a link to one of them. FUR | Programming Playground - Roblox

3 Likes

Template is moderated. Should be resolved. It happens off and on. We are currently looking for a solution to this problem.

10 Likes

Had this happen last night and a few minutes ago. Inserting some models from the toolbox worked.

When I create a new published place and turn on Team Create, the place appears to be deleted, and I can no longer access it. I’ve been able to reproduce this reliably with two places (linked further down).

Repro steps:

• Open studio
  • Ctrl+N for new place
  • Publish to your profile
  • Turn on Team Create
  • At this point, you should observe that you are now stuck on “Loading Game,” and that if you navigate to the published place it appears to be deleted.

These are the two places this occured to:

I can no longer edit either of them. Reverting to an older version does not fix the issue either. I’m locked out with no way to disable Team Create.

This was reported in September but looks to to have been fixed. This may be a regression of some kind, however I imagine this is not happening to everyone, otherwise there would be a lot more noise about the issue. Is it user error?

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me as well. I opened up the Baseplate template, published it to a place, then tried turning on team create - the place was automatically moderated, and I could no longer edit it.
Publishing a different, non-Baseplate file to the place slot seems to fix the issue.

Example of broken place:

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. It says to post on here if you get it.

Having similar issues now.

But when I try opening a new place, it looks like this:

Very strange

Its been happening quite often with group places for me, here is the place link https://www.roblox.com/games/5218827780/CA-Asset-Storage

The way I fixed it was by just adding something to the place (for example a part) before publishing; that should avoid the incorrect bot moderation.