Team Create Bugs. Post 'em Here!

Could you try again? We just turned off some platform changes that may have caused this.

I don’t know if this is supposed to be instant or take some time, but so far, still the same issue. I’ll edit the post if anything changes :confused:

1 Like

Could you check to see if the publish is actually successful? One of the engineers reported a bug where we are misreporting errors even though the publish was successful.

The version history seems to align with the publish times. Hopefully it works as expected :grimacing:

This should be resolved now. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Enabling Team Create while test playing often results in work being lost and overall buggy behaviour. Developers should not have the option to enable Team Create while test playing with the current functionality.

When attempting to use DataStore:GetAsync() or DataStore:SetAsync() in team create Test In Window or Local Server in a place not owned by you, rather than functioning as expected it errors insteaddda26a2b892a7cd53b48ae36f8aa9eb4

When I play the game in studio and I view the properties of lighting is kicks me if I do it from the client and if I try from the server it crashes studio. This is not cool at all and I need an fix for this.

By play, do you mean PlaySolo, or Start Server/Start Player?
Is this reproducing for you every time? (I was not able to reproduce locally)
Are you in a team create session by yourself, or with others?

EDIT: Problem doesn’t occur anymore. I guess it’s fixed.

I’ve found an really annoying bug. Whenever I undo my action my camera position goes to to the 0,0,0 point.

makes it impossible to work on Team Create, problem exists in all Team Create places.

Temporary fix: in explorer change your camera type to any other type and then change it back to fixed, works until you leave from the place

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We will take a look

1 Like

So I’ve been independently building for a while so I didn’t have the need to enable team create but now that I’m working with a few other developers, and my studio crashes.

I’m able to get onto studio and see other users in studio (w/ team create) while they edit live however whenever I select a brick/script from the window and explorer or copy and paste my stuff from a different game to the current, my studio crashes and is forced to close the program.

https://gyazo.com/5477d52f3c091a1fa94e72a69fda9f3c

Update:
These are my computer’s specs,

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

4 Likes

I am currently able to join every single place of mine, including ones with teamcreate enabled in studio, except a single one that is important I am able to enter. Every time I try to join said place, it just loads infinitely, or just kicks me out with error messages.

The place I am currently not able to join is: https://www.roblox.com/games/1647589158/WHY
Everyone else in my team can join it fine except for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the report!

I have a few questions about the Studio application you are using.
What version of Studio are you on? (File->About Roblox Studio)
Are you on 32-bit or 64-bit?
Are you on Mac or Windows?

1 Like

64, Windows 10, Roblox Studio Version 0. 377. 1. 289039
I was eventually able to join last night after 5+ hours of attempts. However, today I have been having trouble trying to join again.

1 Like

When it kicks you out with an error message, what is the error message?

1 Like

I have again been able to rejoin studio, but the problem could happen again at any moment. Usually it isn’t error messages, but it infinitely loads, while I am still able to join every other game of mine in studio.

However, the error messages I have received so far are:

3 Likes

Have you tried adding “RobloxStudio” to your allowed apps in windows firewall list/ temporarily disabling any 3rd party firewall to see if the issue persists?

2 Likes

Yep. I can join literally any other place of mine except the one I want to join. Sometimes it lets me in, but usually it doesn’t.

1 Like

This issue has been resolved.

1 Like