Team Create enabled by default?

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate category for this topic, if it’s the wrong category just tell me and I will change it.

When I create a new game, or open an uncopylocked place, Team Create is always enabled by default.
Is there a setting to make Team Create always disabled by default?

I absolutely need to change that because my internet connection is too poor to handle Team Create so it basically makes Roblox Studio almost unusable for me, I can only open/edit old places where Team Create wasn’t enabled.

1 Like

Well, no but before you publish it, There’s an option to disable it.

2 Likes

Did you even read my message entirely?
I can’t open any places with Team Create enabled, so I need to have Team Create disabled before I open the place

1 Like

You don’t understand. “When I create a new game, or open an uncopylocked place, Team Create is always enabled by default.” Disable it before you publish it.

What you didn’t understood is that any templates or uncopylocked places I open from the website have Team Create enabled even before they are published

1 Like

i have this problem sometimes, its hell when roblox goes down since my scripts wont save. try and find a setting in the games setting that usually fixed it for me or just search up how to turn team create off

1 Like