Team Create Malfunction

Hey, I’ll make this quick. Hopefully someone has some feedback on a way to solve this.

In on of my groups, there’s a place with Team Create that won’t load. When you try to go into Edit mode on it, it tries to connect but it never actually connects. Everyone with access to this place is having this issue.

I’m aware that other threads have been posted on this topic before, however none of the answers seemed to be satisfactory.

1 Like

I’ve got a place like this too, I think it happens if you create the place and enable Team Create while the place is still inactive. I’m not sure if there’s a way to get it working.

What if you disable the place then disable team create? (No idea if you can do that)

The place never actually loads, so I can’t turn Team Create off. :confused:

1 Like

Oh boy. I’d consider this roblox critical…

1 Like

Have you tried just leaving the window in focus while it’s loading?

I have a place with a similar issue, wont load unless I keep ROBLOX focused for a couple of minutes before it finally loads… (Kind of frustrating - because I can’t do anything while it loads)

I’ve a couple of places also locked out like this for several months; it’d be great if we regained the ability to access them.

Sounds like this is a big issue that should be addressed.

Shameless self-bump.

This is still a major issue

1 Like