Team Create stuck on "Connecting to server" forever

I’ve been having this issue for over a week now on this place: Kinetic Code [REWRITE] Testing - Roblox

It’s a team create place that used to work fine until I started adding in a 1000x100x1000 part and resizing it around smooth terrain. After that it would keep disconnecting me and never reconnecting. After a minute or so it just says “Disconnected” and boots me.

17 Likes

I’m getting the same problem, however it just says Connecting to server when I load in and then does nothing :confused: I can still work on the place, but can’t with multiple people

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me; team create often has these connection issues pop up out of the blue here and then and it’s brutal.

3 Likes

This issue has been haunting me for the last week or so. I have never been able to access team create due to it connecting to the server forever.

This problem seems to happen at random times, I’ve been locked out of my own place now too.

I also have had the same issue starting yesterday where I could load into the place but its stuck on connecting to server forever.

Don’t forget to make backups of your place on your pc. That can save alot!

Still have this problem just saying

I am also having this problem. The studio viewport is just black and it is stuck on “Connecting to server…”

1 Like

What is causing this?? This issue just started for me last night and regardless of what Team Create I join it infinitely says “Connecting to server…” then after about two minutes it says “Disconnected” while keeping me in the server. Sounds and avatar are also failing to load. This is Team Create specific, any other experience works just fine. What’s going on and how do I get this fixed?

I am having the same issue, let me know if you find a fix, really bothering.

1 Like

Same seems like we are all having similar issues with this. I was working on my game last night late and went to play test and thats when I experienced first crash than when I tried to rejoin it just kept crashing and showing a black skybox type deal.

i have same problem it show me Error Code 277 when start play my game its bugs team create dont put this bugs it can have many problems your Roblox Studio with your internet
the best tips for everyone turning off disable team create

We’ve made a number of improvements to Team Create reliability since when this thread was originally started. We’re going to close this out. If it’s still happening, please open up another thread on this topic.
Thank you!