Team Create with Hats

Hi! I’ve been trying to get the github code to work ever since I saw a friend of mine use it. Though the instructions were easy to understand, I kept bumping into error upon error, most notably Toolbar and Icon errors. I have been dealing with this for the past few days but I cannot seem to get it working. Any response or fix would be highly appreciated.

I can’t seem to replicate this, there are no issues on my end. Could you be more specific as to what the errors are?

1 Like

I download the folder from github, and I place it into my Local Plugins folder. After restarting studio, I get an error calling plugin:CreateToolbar() results in nil.

I also get an error informing me that both ID’s for images couldn’t be loaded

ok but what if you could also have FACES too?

i feel like that would be very sick, but i doubt it will be added. still hoping though!

and yes, this plugin is incredible.

2 Likes

Do other players without the plugin still see your hat?

1 Like

Yes. They can see them.

#Why30Characters

1 Like

Don’t need to be a genius to answer number 1, it’s a marketing ploy almost all companies use that’s why drinks are sold for 1.99 and things because it makes it seem cheaper and more appealing for people to buy. If it was on 200 it would trigger something in some people to not buy it potentially.

2 Likes

Soo uh, I’m not sure if I’m the only one receiving this problem or it moved to somewhere, but the plugin seem to disappear in my plugin tabs while it is activated…

1 Like

Probably a roblox bug, not sure though

1 Like

it does hide itself while you’re not in teamcreate, that’s intentional. lmk if you’re already in tc because that’s a bug

Ohh, ok I see now. Yea, it works in TC LOL, was in studio without team create in that pic.Tthank you

I think for the hats to dissappear, you could make it so the hats destroy when the Destroying event fires on the player, since when you join studio on TC, you show up in the player list

Hey man, just bought the plugin. I can’t see the plugin in the “Manage plugins” tab. I pressed install like I do with all plugins. I tried in places with player team create and group team create and also no team create. It won’t show for any of the 3 things.

Hey, try downloading the plugin from the toolbox directly.

I did this before and it works! Thank you for helping me even though I already fixed it!
Great plugin btw defiently don’t regret paying since it works now.

1 Like

250 robux well spent

1 Like

Not for me, hitting enter just rounds it to the nearest whole number

sorry for the bump

for people that are angry about not being able to select or drag anything, you probably have an accessory on screen that you don’t see (these eyes):

that’s because their borders are so large that they don’t allow you to select anything:

consider it the possible ugc maker’s fault, as this doesn’t happen with other accessories.
that means the only fix is to remove the hat that’s interfering.
thanks for reading.

You may need to update your plugin. Team create with hats puts all accessories into a collision group that won’t interact with the dragger. This code got updated a few weeks ago because of a studio change, so if you don’t have the most recent version, it may be broken for you.

that’s weird. my plugin should be updated, at least i think so. i’ll check and update.