Teamcreate studio teamtest error

When starting a team test in a TeamCreate studio, at least in the place I am currently working on (haven’t tried other teamcreate games), there is a bug that 90% of the time the team create displays this message, and forces me to close out the team create test session and retry. Normally, it should start up the team test server and allow me to test the game with my developers.

The team-test button:

The message that gets displayed 90% of the time when attempting to team test:

The bug occurs when you start a team test and this bug should not occur. This occurs near 90% of the time. The only time where I manage to get in and team test is when I and my developers press the Team Test button two-three times, causing some windows that team test error and only one to succeed.

The bug happens in a TeamTest only. The place the issue appears to be exhibited is my Dev Studio:

I cannot tell you when it started happening as this is one of the few times i’ve used team-test, but I can confirm that from the start I’ve been using it, no more than the last 2 weeks, it has mostly errored with this message.

2 Likes