Teamcreate Tab in ROBLOX Studio or Develop Page

MAIN ISSUE

As a Roblox developer and someone who uses teamcreate frequently, it is currently too hard to access games that you’ve been added to via teamcreate (besides group games). Without having your inbox filled with messages from ROBLOX stating that you’ve been added to a teamcreate or without having your bookmark bar filled for easy access to the game.

As well, I am a person who likes to keep my inbox clean meaning that I archive most of my messages. While doing this I found out that if you archive automatic messages from ROBLOX they do not show up in your archives. This just makes it even more harder to access your teamcreate games.

SOLUTION

A solution that I came up with is a new tab in ROBLOX studio (or on the Develop page) that would show you what games you’ve been added too via teamcreate. A new tab under the following name “Teamcreate” in ROBLOX studio or the Develop page could have many benefits such as:

• Easier Access
  • Better Ordering & Format
  • Less Spam of Messages

If Roblox is able to address your issue, it improve my development experience by allowing users to access teamcreate games in a much faster and orderly way.

Please note, this does not go for group games in which you’ve been added to via teamcreate, this is just for personal games on someone’s profile!

I would love to hear some feedback for this idea, I just came up with it randomly! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sounds good, but I feel like it’s a feature that would fit in better on the Develop page (which already needs a total overhaul anyway) alongside the Group Creations tab:

3 Likes

I just updated the post to say this exact same thing!

I am glad you like the idea though!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I have already made this suggestion ([Develop page] Team Creations tab) when a (if I remember) developer services intern said they were already working on this, but regardless I fully support this. It would make life easier, reducing the need to favorite games just to keep track of them.

I was snooping around on the gametest sites a few weeks ago and came across a new studio homepage, there was a team create tab where you could see all team creates you were invited to (Don’t know if I I can post a screenshot of it, so I won’t).