Teleport all players to a new fresh server

In my game there is a big explosion and after that half of the map is destroyed, so i wanted to teleport all the players in the server to a new fresh server (they teleport together in a group).

I also want to send teleportdata and the teleportgui with it.

I’ve tried many ways like:

local reserverservercode = TeleportService:ReserveServer(game.PlaceId)

TeleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer(game.PlaceId, reserverservercode, game.Players:GetPlayers(), nil, TeleportData, TeleportGui)
TeleportService:TeleportToPlaceInstance(game.PlaceId, game.HttpService:GenerateGUID(), game.Players:GetPlayers(), nil, TeleportData, TeleportGui)
TeleportService:TeleportAsync(game.PlaceId, game.Players:GetPlayers())
TeleportService:TeleportPartyAsync(game.PlaceId, game.Players:GetPlayers(), TeleportData, TeleportGui)

PartyAsync kinda worked but when i arrived at the new server i got this kick message:

so sadly none of those methods worked.

1 Like

To teleport all players in the server to a new fresh server, you can use the TeleportService:TeleportPartyAsync() method. However, to avoid the kick message issue, you need to make sure that the TeleportData and TeleportGui parameters are set correctly.

This should work:

local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")
local Players = game:GetService("Players")

local placeId = game.PlaceId
local players = Players:GetPlayers()
local teleportData = -- Your teleport data here
local teleportGui = -- Your teleport GUI here

local function teleportPlayers()
    local success, errorMessage = pcall(function()
        TeleportService:TeleportPartyAsync(placeId, players, teleportData, teleportGui)
    end)

if not success then
        print("Teleport failed: " .. errorMessage)
    end
end

teleportPlayers()

Make sure to replace – Your teleport data here and – Your teleport GUI here with the actual data and GUI you want to send.

1 Like

My script was almost the exacly the same as yours but i still got the kick message when teleporting to the new server.

The kick message appeared after i got teleported.

local TeleportData = { LoadingScreenEnabled = false }
local TeleportGui = game.ServerStorage.CoreStorage.CoreShutdown:WaitForChild("TeleportLoadingGui")

local success, result = pcall(function()
		return TeleportService:TeleportPartyAsync(game.PlaceId, game.Players:GetPlayers(), TeleportData, TeleportGui)
end)

if not success then
	print("Teleport failed: " .. result)
end