Teleport Service Error (CRITICAL)

The player count on the performance doesnt seem to be right…

at the live concurrent section it says that my game had 3.7k CCUS.

But on the concurrent users graph, it says that i had 5.8k CCUS.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible since im a bit confused (so whats the real player count?) and i couldnt do my research and analysis,

Thanks!

Expected behavior

Live concurrent users Number MATCHED with the Graph.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/

6 Likes

This is wrong for my game as well. The number reported in Performance was like 1/3 of the actual player count.

Same, it’s sooo sooo unusual and weird, and i hope they fixed it as soon as possible

Hi all:
We are aware of this issue of the most recent data inaccuracy and is working on a fix.
Regarding the data between 3/6 21:30 UTC to 3/7 0:30 UTC, that is due to a data recording issue and it has been fixed.

4 Likes

hey its been 7 hours, is it fixed already?

1 Like

Hi. the data issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if you still see weird number from the chart.

4 Likes

Alright its already fixed, thank you so so much Roblox Team :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey sorry for the reply again, i think the error occurred again today… my ccus dropped from 9k to 75 and its a bit unusual…

sorry for the inconvenience. The number should come back to normal now.

2 Likes

Hey the bug occurred again, all of my players couldnt even teleport at all and it makes my player count drastically go down, this is the literally the 3RD TIME that roblox has a major bug in a same week. Please fix this as soon as possible because i lost around 2k CCUs, and other experience as well. and i hope these kind of things wont happen again.

hi @lionel760x, the original issue was due to bad telemetry of your CCUs, which was a bug on our side and the data collection has been fixed and the CCU graph is accurate since then.

The 502 Bad Gateway was an actual issue that occurred and was resolved over the past weekend. The CCU data should be correct.