Teleportation Safety/Protection between my Own Games

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve?
    I want to create a safe system to teleport between my created experiences (not only places), that will block hackers (best as possibly can).

With different games by the same gaming studio, when players are done playing the current game, you give them the option to play others games made by you, then they can teleport there without going to the Roblox game platform.

1. What is the issue?
    When I permit Teleport Services in Studio, I know it’s easier for hackers to teleport into said places from whatever place they choose, or come from.

I am looking for a way to block this action.
So I want to create a “Handshake” between my OWN Experiences, that will ONLY allow teleportation between “my approved experiences”.

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    This is the question I am asking - is it possible ?
    Is it possible to, for instance, to only allow someone to teleport into an experience if they come from an approved list of (eg:) 10 of my other experiences ?

Note: This is between different experiences and not (sub-) Places.
Thanks.

Use Memory Stores to store and verify player teleports.

2 Likes

Yes - Thanks

I have been looking through the documentation & forum posts, but I don’t see answers to my particular case use.

Maybe it’s in the documentation - but it’s still greek to me :frowning:
I’m still learning scripting… so thats why I’m asking the experienced people if it’s possible.

Are you referring to creating a database within the main experiences… of valid registered players ?

Is it possible to use the (achievement) Badge system so that once the player has acquired the starting badge (with unique ID), I can program the other experiences & places only to allow them in if they have the Badge ?