Teleporting to restricted place

many people have been reporting that they are unable to play the game as every time they try they get teleported to restricted place

i estimate this happens with at least 50% of players

this just started happening around 2 weeks ago with no changes to the code whatsoever

not sure if there is anything i can do but help would be appreciated

the place is published and public
there are no errors in the output

1 Like

If you’re teleporting players to a subplace in your game, you need to publish those subplaces first in order to teleport those players.

If the place there are teleporting to hasn’t been published to roblox in studio, this can cause the error to occur and provent players from teleporting.

i dont think either of you read my post at all
the place i am trying to teleport them to IS published and it only restricts 50% of people
this only started happening 2 weeks ago. i can assure you the place is public and published. please read my post next time thanks

The players are being teleported to a reserved server?

you would be correct in this assumption

Are you sure there were no initial problems 2 weeks after the issue occured? It may benefit if you provide some code.

i can assure you the place is public and published.

^ Try mentioning that in your original post please.

So, depending of how the system is made

Could u give to us a part of the code that makes the reserved server code and then teleport with it?

i have determined that this is likely a roblox issue since the players it affects are still affected by it in other games

From what I’ve seen in my game , it has something to do with regions , I mostly have issues teleporting players into reserved servers together