TeleportService and InsertService extremely high failure rate

This past week we have seen an extremely high failure rate for TeleportService and InsertService.
You’ll be told things like the server doesn’t exist:

InsertService will give these errors (the portion after “Linker Download Error” is the Roblox message)

We are trying to launch World // Zero next week but we can’t do this if these services are not working properly.

9 Likes

Here is an additional error we captured:

@AbstractAlex - we just had an issue earlier this hour that caused some systems to fail at a higher rate for a period of time. in regards to “this past week” - do you have additional details about that?

1 Like

Yes, Tuesday around 7:20 pm PST there was another outage where it took over 5 minutes for InsertService to load our model (retry loop)

Nearly identical error messages to the ones I posted above:

I’ll PM you directly for more details.

This has been the case for me too. I am on a mac. At times TeleportService and InsertService just go down and cannot be used for a while.

TeleportService is taking over 1 minute to spin up new servers right now (5:15PM PST)

We’re going to go ahead with pushing our update today - but we really need this service to be reliable in order for us to ship this game next week.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.