TeleportToPrivateServer loads server then kicks player without message

I recently implemented my own server system causing all servers to be reserved servers.
Alot of people have issues joining my servers now, this is what they experience:
https://gyazo.com/0eba4a75a2224572dcd0eb42a6df27c7
Hint: Orange screen is the menu before joining

• They load game
  • See playerlist with players
  • Then they are moved to an empty server for inf amount of time (5-10 min has been reported)

Is this because the server is full and because I’m using custom teleportgui and therefore they are told nothing?

Can I take a look at your teleporting code on the server-side? I’ve had a ton of issues like this with Prison Royale and fixed a large amount of them with weird workarounds.

1 Like

It’s not very complex, just using the methods shown on wikia, heres the code in menu:

TeleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer(GAMEID, server.ServerCode, {player}, nil, nil, game.SStorage.Teleport:Clone())

The server receiving this player does nothing unusuall on the serverside, it loads players like it did when I was using roblox normal server system.

It seems like this happend because they tried to join a “full” server. The server wasnt full, it has like 50 player capacity but will kick anyone that joins after 33.

The server then kicked them upon joining but it doesn’t display any kick message (maybe due to custom loading gui?).

Correct, this is likely caused by the custom loading GUI. The LoadingScript is responsible for showing the error gui and this script is not started if a custom loading GUI is being used. I’ll file a bug for this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.