[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] VanityHart's Portfolio | Building + Modeling + Graphics + Clothing

Howdy! :wave:

I’m VanityHart, a long time ROBLOX Veteran with a decade worth of experience to offer. I started building way back in 2011 and have slowly but efficiently progressed as an experienced and talented builder. Over the last decade, I began doing graphic design, which is what I plan to pursue as an occupation! Alongside learning graphic design on Paint.NET, I also began learning clothing design. Within the last year, I developed the basic knowledge of scripting, and can script simple to intermediate In the past month, I began to learn the basics of modeling in Blender, making basic weapons such as swords and axes. I have a wide set of experience and knowledge and have a passion to be a creator on this platform! :brain:

BUILDING :hammer_and_pick:

Builds

These are some of my proudest building references. Most of these are based off of Big Brother houses or Hunger Games Arenas, but I can build pretty much anything.

MODELING :crossed_swords:

Weapons

I am pretty new to modelling and I only know how to make meshes, I cannot texture at this time.

GFX :art:

Graphics

uidesign1

CLOTHING :shorts:

Clothes

I accept both USD and ROBUX. I will only accept USD via PayPal. Prices are negotiable depending on the product. This can be discussed in DM’s. I will only accept money up front and via group funds.

These are estimated prices:
Small Building Projects: 5000-20,000 ROBUX
Large Building Projects: 20,000+ ROBUX
Clothing: 1500 ROBUX
GFX: 1500-5000 ROBUX

The easiest way to reach me is by Discord, which is bran#4502 but you can also message me on ROBLOX if you do not have Discord!

Thank you for taking the time to read my portfolio, feel free to hire me! :heartpulse:

8 Likes