Terminated Account Studio Recovery

I was just recently terminated a week ago for my username (for adult content…?), but I was wondering if it’s possible to somehow get my studio files.

I just recently spent hours upon hours in studio working on various UI designs just to get terminated out of no where with no warning.
I appealed the termination, but I’ve yet to hear anything yet, hopefully it’ll be good news, however I’ve been very upset over losing years of studio work from builds to UI to even learning how to script.
I have no motivation to start fresh considering I already put a full day into some advanced UI I was about halfway through the first design of.

2 Likes

You can check your auto save folder which should be in the “Documents” > “ROBLOX” from. the file explorer if you are using Windows.

I’m not sure where it is stored on Mac.

Already tried this, for some reason I only got a few auto saves from a group.

1 Like

roblox moderation at it’s finest again…

hope you get your account back bro

i think you should be able to open your place if you stored it locally, just locate the .rblx file and you should be able to transfer it to a new account…

i’m not entirely sure, as i have never been in an unfortunate situation like yours

much success to you :slightly_frowning_face:

Unfortunatly, if you don’t have an alt account which can also access your games, it’s inaccessible. I hope roblox support can come through for once and listen like a human would.

I had to download one of my friend’s games so I could give it to him, because he was terminated. I had access to edit.
Do any of your friends have access to edit your game?

Thank you, hopefully I’ll be able to get this account back, honestly the most unfair moderation I’ve ever received. I was waiting on pending robux to change my username as well

1 Like

Sadly none of my friends had any access to edit my recent games, they were mostly just places where I was working on my craft