Terms of Service Clarifications Regarding Selling Tester Access

In light of recent developments regarding Jujutsu Infinite, which is currently under review for violating Roblox’s Terms of Service by selling Tester Access through Discord’s subscription feature, I’d like to have some clarification on if offering Tester Access via a gamepass valued at approximately $25 in Robux would be allowed. I attempted to question a Roblox employee about my concerns but was informed that no specific clarifications could be provided on the Terms of Service.

In general, it appears that there is a considerable bias towards front-page games, as they are permitted to sell plushies/toys that come with codes, providing in-game benefits in return. Examples of these situations include Blox Fruits and Pet Simulator X.

Any solutions or information concerning this matter would be greatly appreciated. The project I am currently prioritizing and working on will not generate sufficient revenue to support our livelihoods as developers, given our strict policy of not selling anything that would provide certain players with an advantage over others.

1 Like

Embarrassing that Roblox hasn’t responded to this post yet.
I haven’t been able to find any explanation as to why top games are allowed to break the ToS, but smaller games get taken down without mercy for doing the same.

2 Likes

This new game called Mashle Academy [MAINTENACE] - Roblox, Is doing the same selling method, I need a clarification about Roblox TOS on selling Tester Access through Discord’s subscription feature.