Terrain and House Showcase

Today, I was working with @WedmoreTablet on a terrain/house showcase! Let us know what you think!

Here is the link! https://www.roblox.com/games/5561853847/Awesome-and-Wedmores-Showcase?refPageId=3e7c3e1f-3939-4d29-8d31-bf49613b0253

13 Likes

AMAZING!!! Its looks nice and simple, like futuristic lol

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

It’s good but fairly the water looks really awkward maybe try using the smooth tool to smooth it out?

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I built the island. Thanks for the feedback! I am pretty new to terrain building.

3 Likes

Hmm, I rather say good job. Good and simple of a build if I must say so myself. Keep up the work. ;D

1 Like

I think the water looks off because of the person’s studio graphics settings are low or he isn’t in the client. :thinking:

Pretty Good, only thing I see that I would change is more make it more decorative.

1 Like

I would highly advise fixing the placements with anchoring parts, and the terrain like in these examples.

1 Like

Thank you very much, we will fix that ASAP

1 Like

No water doesn’t work that way if it’s off its off trust me I know

1 Like

I also suggest Unioning some stuff, I see many games, that are not in beta that have X fighting. It also makes the game have less parts which means less lag.

1 Like

Bloxy, I just fixed those problems. Thank you

1 Like

Ah yes some of the stuff did got fixed :+1:, but do not forget that others like these need to be fix too.

Also I would recommend changing the colors of the stairs to a darker shade.

I thought unioning would make lag even worse? :face_with_monocle:

Well it shouldn’t bc it makes your game have less parts.

If you’re going to be using unions, make sure you don’t use a lot of them.