Terrain grow tool strenght for faster terraining

Hello. I recently started terraining a mountain and make the borders are pretty long, Can I know how can I make the grow up tool faster or stronger by using strenght or plugin ?

Did it’s possible to make the strenght up to 1 ?

Thanks for awnsering me.
Cordialy
Official_DevFrancais

1 Like

If what you are wanting is to build it faster, you could try the “add” tool. Remember you can also use the other tools to help you out as well like smooth or flatten, to get the shapes that you want

Hey, Thank for your awnser, But Add tool is very imprecise. But I will try othter ways, Thank you.

I understand what you mean. Something that you could consider then is this plugin: Part to terrain converter plugin! (Preserves terrain underneath, remove/add water). It could be what you’re looking for.

When creating mountains I advise you to only create the outer contour of your mountain, the contour people playing your game will see. Don’t bother filling up your mountain with terrain as this serves only as a waste of time.

Noteworthy mention;

There used to a very efficient way to create mountains using the below plugin, sadly however this plugin doesn’t seem to work properly anymore. This plugin used to be actually part of older versions of ROBLOX studio, the versions that were still using the old voxel terrain. Although my knowledge of creating plugins is rather pathetic. I think it would be very much possible to commission people to fix this plugin or notify @WorldlyDev about the state of his plugin.

1 Like

I highly suggest getting a plugin called Part to Terrain which is free.

You can basically model out your whole map in parts and then transfer the specific parts to specific terrain or everything to one or a section to one etc:)

It is free.

Link: Part to Terrain - Roblox