Terrain is rendering with strange black texture on my setup

Hello, i installed roblox on my PC and when i play any game i have entirely black terrain

however if i set graphics quality on 8+
all textures start working
i would normally play on 8+ to fix this issue but i have potato PC soo i cant :smiley:

System specs

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.170913-0600)
System Manufacturer: Packard Bell
System Model: EasyNote LS11HR
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.17
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3948MB RAM
Page File: 3169MB used, 4724MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

I tryed reinstalling game+studio (happens in studio sometimes too) but it didnt help.

How to reproduce:
Not sure, just installed it

How often it happens:
Always when i start game

3 Likes

Yeah I know, it hat happened to me a lot of times. Always that Roblox Updates, I have to reinstall both apps cuz they come with bugs in the update I think. After restarting all they get fixed. At least for me it does. One day, roblox updated and water was like very transparent, it had not texture, it was like an invisible block that you were able to swim on it. Also, all textures were black except for the BaseParts.

1 Like

I reinstalled everything, but it didn’t worked.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Hello sorry i didn’t answer earlier. Yes it is still issue on my old computer, however i recently purchased new computer soo it isn’t issue for me anymore.

Alright we will consider this issue as resolved. If it comes back please file a new bug so we can take a look at it.

It aint really resolved if one dude fixed it by getting a new computer, that means people with older hardware are still having the issue

3 Likes

First of all, i won’t be able to make new report image
Second, i agree with @Slappy_326 if i fixed the issue by getting new computer it doesn’t mean people with older computers can do the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.