Terrain - Showcases

Hi im tunnells a Terrain Artist With 1.5 Years of experience and i would love to showcase my Terrain.Also please tell me how i can improve in my work.

15 Likes

I have a portfolios already cant i make a post showcasing my work

2 Likes

Looks very simplistic anyone could have done that if they knew basic things about the roblox terrain tools also I recommend making the water smoother, and the island outline looks jagged and 90 degrees my point is it’s un natural as for the trees they look… like a start, I recommend using some of the great realistic open source trees that can really spice up your landscape

in conclusion, it looks nice, but you need more practice

4 Likes

Looks very nice and low poly style!

You could use some more variation of color and build. I saw you did some, but you could always do more.
Make some variation of green in your grass, so it looks more natural. You could add more variation to your trees, or at least make a slight difference in color, so it once again looks more natural.

1 Like

It’s… It’s interesting. First off, it needs much better lighting. I recommend Atmos, by @Elttob for skyboxes. It also helps you get a decent start on lighting. Try playing around with the Atmosphere property, that’s another good way.

About the terrain itself, it’s a bit boring. Change the colors of the terrain so if matches the skybox a bit. It looks too cartoony for a game with terrain. If you need any help let me know!

Ok thanks for The suggestions :smiley: i will get the skybox

1 Like

I love the colors! Do you do commissions?

Yes sir. My discord is Tunnells#2098

I don’t know how to describe this terrain.

When the map is dark, it gives you one of those scary camping games. When it’s just the small island in the 7th image before all the assets were placed, it feels like the player is stranded.

But other than that, it’s unbelievable.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! Thats the theme i was going for the 7th image.