Test And Review My Game

Can you test my game and review? I am stilly developing it and it is very early to publish actually.
You should expect many bugs, also the obby is randomized so any stage can turn and pass inside of another stage.

Could this concept get known?
Randomized Obstacle Course - Roblox

3 Likes

This is going to get removed by the mods if you don’t put it in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

My thoughts on the game:

It feels a bit like Tower of Hell, except way easier, which means there probably is an audience out there that would play the game. The amount of obstacles are limited, and so when I played I had A LOT of duplicates, which does make the game feel a bit bland and repetitive. I was also a bit disappointed I couldn’t use my bucks. Aside from that I would recommend a few things you could change. If everyone in the game has reached the end, then I would recommend making the timer skip to 5 seconds left to just end the game early (and yes, I noticed the timer speed up), or you could add a lap feature, which allows players to basically do the obby multiple times. I would also change the rotating death parts and make those rotate client-side to take away their lag. I would also recommend changing the way the spawn points are set up, because whenever I died, I would respawn at the start for a split second, which was slightly annoying. Other than this, I think the game is overall good, just focus on adding more content to ease up on the overly repetitive feeling.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

And again thanks for all of the advices and testing my game!
Don’t forget that the game is still in really early phase.

Never understand why all these games keep using the old body style.

Because it has pros over R15. Some old tricks work better with R6