Testers wanted for Plates of Fate-like gane

This might be too similar to my last post, but I have no clue where to get testers except here.

I’m working on a solo project where players compete in chaotic rounds to survive randomized events. As I approach release, I will need testers who will give feedback and suggestions on new content. The main mechanics are complete, all that’s left to do is add more shop items and events, create a lobby map, add datastores, and make thumbnail/devproduct images.

SCREENSHOTS

If you’re interested in becoming a tester, please join the Discord server and Roblox group attached below. Testers will be compensated by getting all gamepasses for free and an in-game chat tag.

Link to game:

Roblox group:

[Discord Server]

1 Like

There should be a cooldown between each event. I get confused after a minute of what i’m supposed to do

Also i noticed some bugs in the game.
I was scored 2nd place being the only person on the win board with another playtester.
Your events that choose multiple players do not choose player individually, but instead can choose a player more than once, sometimes only choosing 1 player.

There is no indication when lava spawns or something

Cool game though, i was hyped.

3 Likes

I just played your game and I really love the idea of “random”. I found few bugs in the game and there are few suggestions to improve your game. Please check it out:

• The system said 5 players will shrink, however, I shrieked 5 times instead.
  • When system “Bricks will fall down from the sky”, it doesn’t stops and continuously falls forever until the end of the round.
  • How about adding warning for players to let them know where the bricks will fall and spikes will spawn?
2 Likes