Text button not showing inside a frame

I’m trying to make a shop system: the shop shows up when I click a text button

I made it so when I click the button the screen appears but the exit button (it is the text button). the screen works properly but the button is not appearing even in roblox studio.

• It works when I put the button outside the frame but i will need a lot of buttons and text buttons inside it so it will hard to include every shop item in the script.
    *and just to make it clear, the problem is not from zindex
    *i have tried looking at the forum but all of the solutions were to change zindex

thank you in advance! (if this is not the right category to post this please tell me)

1 Like

Could we see an image of what this problem looks like? Add some markup see we can visualize what kind of solution you can obtain

1 Like

I will add a screenshot to this message when i open roblox studio but for now i will describe it:the exit button just does not appear

I will add a screenshot to this message when i open roblox studio but for now i will describe it:the exit button
[edited] this is the pic:

you can see in the first pic in the explorer that the exit button is in the frame, the button should be on the top right corner/I was thinking of changing the frame to scrolling frame . But both are frames so the result wont change right?(i will try it and if it work i will tell you)

is the position of the textbutton correct?

1 Like

yes but i just found a solution but not he problem so. i used a screen gui inside of the screen gui and i put the exit button in the screen gui that is inside of the other one (for organizing only)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.