TextBox is failing to wrap text on mobile when typing

My goal + the bug:

• I’m trying to achieve a textbox that wraps on mobile when you’re typing. As of now, when you begin typing it doesn’t wrap the text until the focus is lost. The bug can simply be reproduced by creating a textbox and enabling text wrapped and then going to your mobile device.

Computer:

Mobile:

An open-sourced game I made to showcase this with the bug functional in it:

I’ve looked for other posts, I was only able to find this post here. Nobody had any helpful replies anywhere so I’m going to post this.

Conclusions

I believe this is a game engine bug, but I’m not sure. I don’t have access to post in that section so this is the only alternative I have. The TextBounds properties still work as normal, but it doesn’t visually update to those bounds while you’re typing.

5 Likes

Hello! I’m having problems reproducing this. Could you please provide a reproduction file?

1 Like

I provided an open-sourced game in the post (Bug Repro - Roblox) this bug only appears to affect people on their phones, but I haven’t tested tablets.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

Any updates on this? I have an issue

1 Like