TextButton acting weird

Hello, today when I made this voting ScreenGui I came across a problem. The middle voting button is not working. All other buttons work except for the middle one, even though they are exactly the same. I’ve tried to switch the VotingFrames with each other and it’s always the VotingFrame in the middle that isn’t working. However, when I move the middle VotingFrame a bit upwards (watch the second video below), the voting button works.

Correct position where the button isn’t working

Modified position

Hierarchy
Hierarchy

Do you know what’s causing this problem?

1 Like

Your character blocks the SurfaceGui… you can select AlwaysOnTop in its properties if you don’t want anything blocking it, that way you can always select it regardless if u stand in front of it.

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it. I will test if your solution works when I get home.

Btw sorry for the late reply…

1 Like

Hmm…Seems like it’s still not working.

Never mind I fixed it. The problem was that the screen frame’s bounding box was blocking the middle button. I solved it by setting CollisionFidelty to PreciseConvexDecomposition. But thank you for your reply, it led me in the right direction.

Skärmbild 2023-05-24 174415

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.