TextLabel Colorful text

Hey guys, recently I’ve seen many games use different colors & font text In one text label (not needing to make a new one attempt to size & position it as the normal and setting different font, color) do any of you know how to do this? I really need this for the smth I’m making if you do please tell me.

Before you flag this for an Invalid category please tell me what category to use

Sure!

Roblox uses the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) format for colors. To find a specific color you would like, you can go to the following link and copy the “RGB” numbers

However, if you just want simple colors, you can utilize the following:
0,0,0 = Black
255,255,255 = White
255,0,0 = Red
0,255,0 = Green
0,0,255 = Blue

local Label = (Location of your TextLabel)
Label.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255,0,0) -- This will change the color to red!
Label.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(0,255,0) -- This will change the color to green!
Label.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(0,0,255) -- This will change the color to blue!

If it helps, I believe Roblox now shows a color wheel whenever you wish to use the Color3.fromRGB() function.

I’m not attempting to create more textlabels with different colors; there is a method where you can insert some kind of tricky text Into a textlabel so you can change the color of font into one textlabel but idk how to do it.

Thanks! this is exactly what i needed.