Textlabel on textbox makes text look bold

hello everyone. I’m trying to make an in-game code editor. I know how to program it and don’t need help with that. In order to color the text, I use rich text. I place a text label over a textbox. then when you write in the textbox that data is sent to the rich text label who can then display the text with colors. this works fine. but because the text label is placed over the already existing textbox the text looks bold.
this is the text with only the textbox visible:
and this is the text with the text label over it:
as you can see it gets bold. I tried solving this by making the textbox text invisible. this works and gets rid of the bold-looking text. however by doing that you can’t see the cursor anymore or the selection highlighting. another fix I tried was making the text color the same color as the background. this also gets rid of the bold-looking text but the cursor also changes color. so you can’t see it anymore. I know it’s possible to. in this thread they use the same method and their text does not look bold: Using RichText slightly offsets all text except for first line - #9 by XOLT1268
does anyone know how to do this?

Seen as nobody has commented a solution, I thought I might as well, as I have plans on doing the same thing.
I fixed this by changing MaxVisibleGraphemes to 0.
Edit: Doesn’t work. RIP