TextScaled property broken in Billboard GUIs

Text Frames in Billboard GUIs now flicker between scaled and unscaled. See images below.
Broken Photo 1:
BrokenPhoto

Broken Photo 2:
AnotherBrokenPhoto

Intended (and previous behavior) Photo:
IntendedPhoto

Video:
Nametags Flicker Youtube

Nametag File:
Nametag.rbxm (4.6 KB)

I’ve tested this on MacOS Sonoma and iPhone 13 (ios17). Seems to be working fine on Windows 11 Desktop.

Hi, thanks for your report! This should be caused by a flag flipping. We’ll work on reverting the flag now.

3 Likes

Was just about to mention you but you beat me to it. Thanks so much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@TheMagikMan12 The flag was reverted just now. Please verify on your end. Also are you able to provide another repro file that matches the flickering issue in the video you shared? I was not able to repro with the rbxm attached above. Thank you.

3 Likes

Would we need to reboot servers for the fix to apply?

Edit: Seems to be fixed for me! Really appreciate the fast response.

Seems to be working in Roblox. Seems to still be happening in Roblox Studio.

That is the nametag file I am using. I have it parented to a folder within the workspace and adorned to the head.

Edit: Seems to be fixed in Studio now as well. Thanks for the help.

Hi @TheMagikMan12 , could you please share with us which experience you were seeing the issue so that we can verify our new updates won’t break it. Thank you!

His experience ID is 6764533218.

I was also experiencing it with my experience with the ID of 6321891709 (you can notice the text spilling out of the frame).

If you need me to test with certain FFlags on, let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.