Texture Fades the further away from the camera it is

Basically I’m using a texture to loop a decal across a very large brick. The issue is that the texture fades away rapidly as it’s further away from the camera. I would basically like for this to not be the case. To see exactly what I’m talking about check out the following pictures:

You can see with a white background it’s less noticeable, but definitely still there. I’ve made sure my graphics settings are maxed, I’ve messed with the lighting settings with no luck, and also made sure fog was not being used. I also wasn’t sure where to make this thread it’s not a programming problem so I didn’t want to put it there so sorry if this is the wrong place.

1 Like

Feedback

Even though your graphics are at full, I believe this the texture (purple or pink) is for maxing it lag friendly. Since you do not need that background area currently in the current position you are in.

1 Like

I believe this is just a consequence of the Roblox Engine. Which is to say I don’t believe there is a way around it.

You might get a better visual if you actually make this with parts/mesh rather than a texture.

If anyone does know how you can force it to render please let me know, I’m quite interested by this issue.

There was a reply (by @EchoReaper) in a similar topic to this that you might find interesting.

1 Like