Texture Handler - Manage textures across multiple games

Hello!

Recently I finished development on a new plugin of mine named “Texture Manager”. Texture Manager is a easy to use texture browser to quickly add and save textures over multiple games. I believe this could be helpful for builders, hope you check it out.

About

Texture Manager includes features such as browsing a in-built library of 85+ textures and your own textures you’ve saved within the plugin. Texture Manager is as simple as entering the name of the desired texture within the search bar and clicking insert. Adding textures is just as simple by clicking on the texture object or part you’d like to add.

Plugin is currently in progress. Feel free to reply with any feedback or suggestions, bugs may be present.

Download

https://www.roblox.com/library/9403722848/Texture-Manager

13 Likes

Haven’t tried this yet, but does it support for PBR texture and material variant?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not currently.
Due to surface appearance / PBR being restricted to beta enrollment, I don’t see many users utilizing it. Also in it’s current state PBR doesn’t even support tiling, so I cannot see a effective use case for it.
I can see myself implementing this soon as a option if enough support is received though.

2 Likes

Great job on this plugin! I can see this becoming widely used. :+1:

2 Likes

Heey that’s pretty Good :wink:. but how realistic can the textures get?

2 Likes

Great job! Really epic and useful plugin

1 Like

Roblox basically added my plugin as a native thing. Go check it out.

1 Like