Texture slow loading / not loading at all and result in grey blank character constantly

Anyone constantly experiencing slow loading / not loading textures on both roblox client and roblox studio recently? And some player character will result in grey blank character at first because of the missing texture and sometimes the textures are not loading at all.

Things I have tried to mitigate the issue:

• Resetting Wi-Fi
  • Reinstalling network driver
  • Reinstalling Roblox & Studio
8 Likes

I’ve been experiencing some weird things happening like textures, sounds AND animations not loading at all, but in studio only. It started happening this morning and it has never happened to me before. I keep getting errors in the output like this:

I’m not sure if this is the same problem as you, but it’s really bugging me and it’s extremely hard to develop like this. Are you getting any errors in your output too?

2 Likes

yess! Connection issue on studio constantly - for example, I have to re-try multiple times to open a place and really bugging me for as well :raised_hands: I have reported as studio bug and still waiting for response

Apart from studio, would you also experience slow loading on roblox client? Like slow loading / game asset not loading in live games

1 Like

I’ve not had any problems with the roblox client today, for me it seems to only be studio.

2 Likes

i think this is a roblox studio bug its happening with me now it gets really annoying i wish staff looked into this issue

2 Likes

…anything on this? Everything is completely refusing to load and results in these ugly looking, hard to work with cars.

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me here, it’s getting frustrating.

1 Like

Alright, what’s the deal with this issue?

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue recently, I’m an environment artist and it’s INCREDIBLY difficult to work with that. My game uses all custom terrain textures which won’t load in on either my side or the players’.

1 Like