Textures disappearing when you slightly move the camera away

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? To have the road markings appear from further away.

2. What is the issue? Road markings aren’t appearing when I zoom out, they completely disappear.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? I’ve tried searching for it and tried modifying the colors but so far, no luck.

These are some road markings I made for a basic road, when the camera is close to them, they look fine, but when I zoom out, they fully disappear.

ZoomedOut1

These are similar road markings with the exact same settings, but they don’t disappear if you zoom out or move the camera away.

ZoomedOut2

They are both decals and textures ontop of the part.
Any ideas to fix this? All help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m currently having the same issue, when i zoom out textures just dissapear. Did you found any way to fix it ?

1 Like

I’ve also had this issue before. I would suggest using small yellow parts instead of yellow decals.

1 Like

Nope. I’ve tried everywhere to find an answer, and even reached out to the dev that made the roads, but no response.

This creates alot of lag and parts that arent needed when a texture can be used.

1 Like