Textures not appearing at all

I am attempting to texture a car however when I apply my texture, the part just appears white.
I tried applying the texture to a mesh part and the same thing happens.
Any advice?

Edit: I have also tried using textures I have used in the past and the same thing happens.

You can’t apply textures to meshes. What you have here is a car modeled on blender. If you have the blender file, you’ll need to UV unwrap it and save it.

It should be working o.o

Decal Textures? Because if you are working with Textures made on other software you will have to unwrap your meshparts and make UVs, pretty easy process.

If you are using decal textures it must be working, if they are not make sure your mesh face normals are not flipped.

Do you mean from the ID option or actual texture decals?

I can apply it on this Mig-21 mesh I have.

Huh, when I do it my mesh goes full black mode haha, it’s fine I do my textures when I model the things so I don’t need studio’s textures

Its with some textures that do that or Roblox Studio as a whole. I was just wondering because when I read your reply last time I checked it didn’t do that. Thanks for clarification though, which also helps the guy needing help knowing this isn’t the problem.