Textures on hats loading poorly in R15

Hi, since 3 days ago I’ve noticed that hats have been loading very poorly in R15, normally these graphical issues only happen in R6 Sometimes because of R6’s limitations, but now it’s began to occur very often in R15.

Heres a Picture of it in R15 ^ Notice the poor texture quality on the main hat Moon Seeing Stars (Moon Seeing Stars - Roblox)

Here’s what it look’s like in R6, This is the way it should properly look in-game in r15 however r15 now has a drastic decrease in quality.

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Poor Rendering Quality on hats
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Often

This issue it looks to be happening with all CDN assets, so I’m assuming it’s an issue with the texture loader If needed my Computer Specs are RTX 3080 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x & 16 GB Ram my drivers are all up to date. I have tried reinstalling the whole client around 4–5 times.

Here’s a video I took around 8 minutes ago.

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Might be related to Decals and Textures are rendering as extremely low resolution in-game

I am fairly sure it is related to this. I’ll be closing this bug report. i forgot to comment that until now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.