Textures streched on mesh

I upload my mesh and my texture but no matter what texture it is at surtain parts its extremly streched

Heres a picture when i try a diffrent texture still same problem

what do i do

3 Likes

I’m not sure since I haven’t textured a Mesh, but what format is your imported TextureId in?
Have you made any changes to the Mesh but are still applying the original Texture?
Have you resized the Mesh?

1 Like

Its in .png i haven’t made any changes im applying the same texture i used for the original mesh
i have resized the mesh

1 Like

If your texture exceeds the size of 1024x1024, it will be stretched when uploading it.

Even if it’s not, it will still stretch to a square image.

1 Like

If you changed UV’s of your object you would have to export it again. My only guess is that you did not export the object again

1 Like

its not in the texture i think when i upload just a standard camoflauge it dosent work at some areas and it gets streched its a problem with the mesh i think

In that case, it’s probably what @Lostrocket16 said about the UVs on the mesh. Did you change the UV map? If so, you will need to export the mesh again.

I recently did something similar by updating a mesh, but I didn’t need to update the texture, so I’m not sure what particular issue you’re having.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.