The 1970s - Building Opportunity [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! I’m the owner of the 1970s, a gameshow and clothing group that has 87k+ members on Roblox.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/4118194/the-1970s

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as the builder of our gameshow games, made and manually hosted by Hosts trained. We have many games built, but we’re looking for new additions and complete revamping. We’re in desperate need of developers.

Our build examples can be located here through navigation through the portal: https://www.roblox.com/games/3113276948/Game-Hub

You’ll be building obbies, maps, and creative games inspired by in real life reality television games.

Payment

We are willing to negotiate payment, as the maps will vary.

Contact Us

You can contact me through Discord, ryan#6278. I’d rather prefer a message on the DevForums first as I tend to have tons of friend requests pending. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to hearing from some talented builders!

8 Likes

Sent a request at Jurou#4173

See you there!

Hey there, I’m highly interested in this and I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:
Discord: Barl#3179
My portfolio:

I sent a friend request. Discord: NB#1313

group looks botted. only 700k visits and 5 people playing… dont see how the group could have 90k members.

I’ve spent a ton of Robux on advertisements. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey im interest in this It looks like a cool game and I would like to build for you!
Discord : Dekuabisu#3366

I’m very interested, if you want to see more photos tell me on dm (some I can’t show in public)
my discord is: Nicolas DEV # 4794

Hi, I’m a builder, UI designer and scripter if you want help accept me in discord
The Developer#3268
:wink: :tongue:

It doesn’t matter how many visits versus players you have. For example, Twisted Murderer is a game created by Taymaster in which has over 1 million visits, yet only 12 people play daily. Depends on the time, and nobody is going to sit and play a home store, they’re for visiting and shopping, not for gaming. If her group is bot based it shouldn’t be a complaint for your say anyways, Roblox needs to fix the issue buddy, not her.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.