Building & Modelling portfolio

About Me

Hello there, this is a detailed portfolio of my work which should give a better understanding of the type of builder I am and the standards that I strive for. I’ve been on and off Roblox since 2012 and started experimenting with building on Studio around 3 years ago - since then I feel like I’ve come a long way from the start (hopefully only a fraction of my journey on Studio) and I’m starting to look for commissions to fund my projects. Since then I’ve experimented with multiple game engines as well as develop my understanding of general programming languages such as C++, Python, Lua, vb and js.

My Work

Showcases
Games
  • The Gathering - Roblox
    This was an experimental game that focusses around a hidden storyline that the player has to find out.

Images of main places within the game:

Group Games (commissions mainly)

These assets were created for a lobby within a game

Slayers World RPG game: I developed a large portion of this map, here are the main parts I created. Note, these screenshots have been taken by me and the development team working on the game.

If you wish to view this game:
Hiring programer for a long term project - [10%]

Old/Other

Here are other concepts/builds I’ve made

ones from this point onward are things i built when i had only just started getting into building.

Availability

My availability will be limited due to college and studies. Although most weekends and holidays I will be free and willing to work for long periods (6-9 hours a day). Most weekdays I can work 1-3 hours from 5 pm (GMT+1/GMT) onwards. (I will update this if my situation changes)

Payment

I can take PayPal or robux, my general starting price for most commissions is £50-£100 or 100k robux although prices are negotiable dependant on what you’re wanting.

Percentage offers

As for percentage offers, I am willing to accept if the following criteria are met. Proof of potential, records of how much the game as made and let me know who’s on the development team.

Contact

Message me through dev forums and I’ll get back to you asap :))

Thank you for reading and I hope to do future business with you :slight_smile:

29 Likes

If you are looking for fantastic all around builder, you found him here. I commissioned 1DeadBoi for a large city-size map which finished under a week! Under pressure with no references at all, 1DeadBoi more than delivered. I am beyond satisfied with his work and would recommend him to anyone looking for a high-end build. Thank you again <3
-Truth

4 Likes

I like these builds, the styles are consistent and the quality changes to fit the theme.

2 Likes

Commissions are now open once again, Message me if your interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in some low poly builds, I sent a friend request to your discord.

1 Like

Hello! sorry for the long break of inactivity, I’ve been busy with my personal life. However, commissions are now OPEN once again! please feel free to add me for any questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would 100% recommend 1DeadBoi if you’re looking for a fast and reliable builder. He’s very good at what he does and executes orders almost perfectly, and is super dedicated and active on all projects. 1DeadBoi basically saved our project and is a wonderful person to work with.

2 Likes

Amazing builder and generally chill guy with extremely low prices for the quality of work, 100% recommend.

3 Likes

I have been working with @1DeadBoi for a while now, and still am and you gotta trust me he’s a really skilled builder and does everything really quickly. In addition he really is a fun guy to work with.

1000% recommend him.

1 Like

I’ve been working closely with 1DeadBoi for a while now and have gotten to know him quite well. I’m happy to say that I would 100% recommend him for any project you have. Here’s a few things that he does well:

• Works fast and is punctual
  • Provides high-quality builds or models
  • Works closely with a team and is good in a team environment
  • Suggests ideas for improvement
  • Provides fair and critical judgement (is not biased or rude of other builders)
  • Is really easy to work with and get along with
  • Easily changes builds based off feedback

It’s fair to say that 1DeadBoi is high quality and does everything within his power to make sure you and your team gets high-quality builds. He brightens up the team environment with his presence! The things 1DeadBoi has shown off above is not the limit to what he can create, I’ve seen him create stuff that is even better than what he is showing in his pictures.

TLDR: Great guy, great builds, great work ethic! Highly recommend!

2 Likes

A new section has been added

I’ll continue to update and improve the meshwork and examples there. Hopefully providing a larger range of styles :))

My boy barl is a hella effective worker, whatever you request he will get it done and deliver always 10 times better than what you asked for. 10/10 builder and 100/10 as a friend the dude is just such a nice person and you get to connect such a nice and good bond and just laugh and make positive vibes while developing.

If you’re looking for a proffesional builder i’d recommend 1DeadBoi right here, He really does amazing work. If you need your map high quality and optimized this dude is worth it and he works really fast too. You can communicate really well with him aswell and he will do everything until you are pleased with the map. One of best builders i’ve worked with 100%.

Your work is amazing, I added you: strangertingz#1777