The ability to export data from group sales

As a Roblox developer, it’s very hard to export data from what my group has made, primarily for clothing. It’s a very tedious task which could be improved with some basic QoL.

Mainly looking at exporting of clothing sales across the entire group; although this could easily be applied to content from games (without requiring additional tools).

To copy one line of sale; you need to paste into your spreadsheet of choice, in which you match the destination format (this removes the hyperlinks and the images). Update the date to be in a machine readable format, then add the time which is on a new role; change that to a format which supports date and time.
If you need to do more than one, you then remove the whitespace and move on.

On top of that, you’re generally limited to 10 items per page, which while normally wouldn’t be an issue, just hope while you’re exporting the data, more items are not bought at the same time.

I think this could have some general help to games developers but primarily looking at clothing groups in which I feel this is most damaged in when looking at analytics.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to more easily and quickly gain analytical trends for items bought in my group and spend less time manually fixing these issues because the date and the time are in two different div tags.

11 Likes