The ability to organize and showcase games on profile in custom categories

As a Roblox developer, I think it’s kind of hard to let the players know what type of game that was made by me just by looking at the profile. Like Showcase , obbies, simulators, FPS and so on, I know you might say that adding the game type to the game title will solve my request, but I think it’s actually easier to categorize them rather than a whole bunch of game in your profile. So I came up with an idea About categorizing profile games.

By Doing this:

• When players clicks Somebody’s profile creation tab, Rather than seeing the Big Game title, it would be the title that the dev has categorized
  • Players finally can see clearly what kind of game made by the dev, it would be easier rather than just clicking one at a time to look what type of game it is.

How to operate:

• When the dev Creates a title, the games will be selected under the title(only apply to the games that was added to the profile).
  • The games that were not selected Should be moved to the “Others” Title which was already made by the system.

If The feature doesn’t exist:

• It is going to hard for the dev to know what type of games they have made
  • Players wouldn’t know very clearly on what type of games were made by the dev.

Thanks for reading

2 Likes