The assault project

hello, im pierceisgone. i am the founder of Pierce-Studios. i am looking to hire some competent scripters for my new first person shooter “assault”. its a brand new first person shooter with brand new concepts and ways to play.

what are some of the ideas for this game?

one of my ideas is a game mode called “ladder”, its similar to how csgo arms race and arsenal work but with my own take. unlike in arsenal and csgo arms race once you get a kill with a weapon youll be given a new weapon. in ladder you have to get 3 kills in a row with 1 weapon to get a new weapon. if you die before you get free you have to start over. this is a game mode designed for skilled players. you would also have to be a certain level to access it.

another idea is tournaments.

tournaments will rank teams of players together to fight in a highly competitive environment.
it will start with 8 teams. and each round it will eliminate half of the remaining teams. so it will go from 8 teams to 4 teams to 2 teams. the last 2 teams will fight and the winning team will receive exclusive rewards.

the main incentive to play tournaments is to unlock rare and better rewards.

with ladder and tournaments combined the game will be able to keep players of all skill level interested in the game.

besides ladder and tournaments, how will we keep players interested?

keeping players interested in a game for a long period of time can be hard sometimes. eventually the players will get bored of doing the same stuff over and over and will most likely find a new game. what we want to do is allow our community to submit us theyre work, like maps, gamemodes ideas, cosmetics and guns. and in return they get perks in game. it will allow us to focus on more important parts of the game like optimization and improvements. the community will feel more in touch with the game, the game will be getting content updates more often and it would help keep the community interested in the game

whats the payment?
each scripter will be given an equal share at the end of each week.
they payment will be in robux.
you will be payed through a group payout.

what are the requirements?
you are at least 13 years old.
you have been on roblox for atleast one full year.
you have been scriptig for one full year.
you have a discord account.
you are able to work on a weekly basis.
your skilled and know how to get your job done.

how can i contact you?
you can contact me via discord: pierce#0412
you may also message me on reddit: my profile

you may also contact me if you have any questions about the project.

i hope we can work together.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.