The Bacon Dagger

Using blender and learning UV mapping in a day paid off. I bring you guys The Bacon Dagger. For you guys that dont know StickMasterLuke promised us this gear at 2013 virtual bloxcon, and it was never released. So I gave it a go myself.

[center]The UV map;

[/center]

[center]WIP;

[/center]

[center]The final product [Imported into ROBLOX][/center];[center]

[/center]
[center]Opinions?
[/center]

1 Like

Freaking love it, and I just ate bacon, :P.

If Roblox can make animations so anyone can use them rather than just the maker, then I can make a tool out of that, were you can slash and take a bite out of it (like pressing “e” or something) :slight_smile:

XD, yep, that bite will make you full health, but the sword does less damage each time.

[quote] If Roblox can make animations so anyone can use them rather than just the maker, then I can make a tool out of that, were you can slash and take a bite out of it (like pressing “e” or something) :slight_smile: [/quote] You can save it to file and send it over something…I think.

No, sadly you can’t…

The animation editor has a Save option, which will save animations in StringValues. The StringValues will appear at AnimationDummy.AnimSaves.NAME where NAME is the name of the animation. If you copy this AnimSaves model over to another animation dummy, or even copy the whole dummy, another developer can load in and export the animations by selecting that dummy with the plugin. Another interesting and occasionally useful thing about the Save functionality is that it saves animations as small scripts which you can edit yourself if you need to for any reason. (That can be useful for copying animation frames from one animation to another, for example.)

Looks good
maybe a bit wider at the base
I was actually going to make this
stickmasterluke still owes us this though.