The BEST DevEx Calculator: Supports *ALL* Currencies, Calculates 30% Fee, Real-Time Data, Supports Math, USD ↔ Robux!

:moneybag: The BEST DevEx Calculator - Now Live!

Looking to calculate your DevEx earnings with ease?

Our new DevEx Calculator is the perfect tool for developers looking to convert Robux into any currency, with real-time exchange rate data, a 30% fee option, and no ads for a smooth experience!

Link: DevEx Calculator :moneybag:

Key Features:

• :earth_africa: Supports ANY currency: Convert earnings regardless of your location.
  • :money_with_wings: 30% Fee option: Easily account for platform deductions.
  • :bar_chart: Real-time exchange rates: Get the latest conversion rates for accurate results.
  • :abacus: Allows math: Perform calculations directly in the input (e.g. 10000 * 5).
  • :arrows_counterclockwise: USD ↔ Robux conversions: Switch seamlessly between Robux and USD.
  • :no_entry_sign: No ads: Enjoy a clean, distraction-free experience.

5 Likes

Absolutely love this! Thanks for providing this. I’ll be sure to use this.

2 Likes

selecting the currency more than once can result in this:

oh, just accept/decline…
will be fixed soon

edit: fixed thx

1 Like

This is great, it’d be a really nice feature if you could break down how much robux you’d have to earn a day to generate XYZ currency a year/month etc.

You can already do that just type
Monthly earning*12 = 1 year
or
Monthly earning / 31 = 1 day

correct me if im wrong

Yes I can do it manually, it was just a feature recommendation that’d be cool to have!

Hey could you remove the part where “eval” is used to do math operations?
A rare situation where someone gets tricked into executing raw javascript may happen. (Though incredibly rare but still a concern)

Absolutely love this simple project tho! Keep up the good work! :+1:

yea you’re right, but it’s client sided anyways and many of it is blocked by browsers as a security measure
(not like you can hack the site or get hacked yourself)

1 Like

Yeah I was concerned for the users :sweat_smile:

Was just wondering if you could instead parse the math and calculate from there?
It really isn’t necessary to implement though, would understand if you don’t want to.

at most they can print or warn not get/post any data (browsers block it),
but yea i’ll try to change that!

1 Like

done
implemented the math.js library instead, thx!

1 Like